Pro Urbe Arad

Blogul asociaţiei pentru protecţia patrimoniului urban

Colegiul naţional „Moise Nicoară”

Ultima modificare: în 24 iulie 2008

Clădirea a fost construită după planul arhitectului József Diescher din Pesta între 1869-73 parţial din fondurile Fundaţiei „Bibici”. Văduva magnatului Iacob Bibici a donat întreaga sa avere pentru sprijinirea învăţământului arădean. Bustul ei din marmură se află în cancelaria şcolii. Clădirea cu un etaj de stil eclectic are o faţadă principală purtând elementele stulului neoclasic, un hol impozant cu trepte din marmură şi o sală festivă cu o bogată ornamentaţie. Gimnaziul regal superior şi-a deschis porţile în 1873, fiind alma materul tuturor intelectualilor de seamă din oraş şi judeţ. Printre profesorii de seamă ai şcolii se numărau istoricul academician Sándor Márki, lingvistul academician Ioan Goldiş, autorul unui vocabular latin-maghiar, János Burián, istoricul literar D. Panaitescu-Perpessicius, poetul-redactor Al. T. Stamatiad, Ascaniu Crişan, Iulian Toader. Liceul a avut o valoroasă bibliotecă cu cărţi franceze din sec. XVIII. şi o colecţie arheologica, donate bibliotecii şi muzeului. În parcul din faţa şcolii au fost desvelite busturile eminentului pedagog Moise Nicoară (1785-1862) şi prozatorului român Ioan Slavici (1848-1925), fost elev al şcolii.

Scrie un comentariu

*

http://tratermin.com/exh-361855/ It is the only treatment that may improve your chances of having a baby. Were talking about vitamin c and the wide application of vitamin c. http://amyjonasjudejohn.com/wgv-362499/ Were talking about vitamin c and the wide application of vitamin c. Description of the procedure the night before the procedure, you will receive instructions to abstain from eating and drinking so that we may safely sedate you on the day of the procedure. Subtotal hysterectomy total hysterectomy radical hysterectomy subtotal hysterectomy involves only the removal of the uterus. http://tourguideantalya.com/japanian/remixed.php?ayf=360181 Description of the procedure the night before the procedure, you will receive instructions to abstain from eating and drinking so that we may safely sedate you on the day of the procedure. new movie viagra There is no scientific evidence that these herbs are effective. http://chmha.org/zyx-363446/ http://adult-247.co.uk/jyx-361978/ Terms of use. hogardomotico.com/qyc-362230/ Remember, you are getting 4 ebooks for the price of one with this limited time offer as well as 3 month exclusive counseling with me. The university hospital of columbia and cornell. Contact us | fibroids usa sitenbsp| blognbsp|nbspnbsp nbspnbspnbsp languages uk deutsch espaAtildeplusmnol italiano franAtildesectais ETHnbspNtildefnofNtilde?Ntilde?ETHordmETHcedilETHsup1 timescenttimeslsquotimesumltimestradetimesordf portuguese iacutebulloeligecircmicroshyigravendashacute aeligmdashyenaeligoelignotegraveordf? usa india home uterine fibroids focused ultrasound treatment centers united states virginia mexico brazil europe asia india jaslok hospital research centre australia patient stories reimbursement free info for patients for doctors patient organization-fibroid relief library news clinical trials pilot randomized study study comparing mrgfus to uae for physicians quick links quick search find a site near you clinical trials patient stories downloads videos printed material images insurance nbspnbspfibroid tumors home page fibroid tumors what is a fibroid tumor? Fibroid tumors are usually benign (non-cancerous) tumors most often found in the uterus, although they occasionally develop in other organs which contain smooth muscle cells. We subscribe to the honcode principles of the health on the net foundation nbsp treatments if treating the symptoms of uterine fibroids is ineffective in bringing about relief and your quality of life is dwindling away, it may be time to move on to more aggressive methods of dealing with your uterine fibroids. ruralchella.es/awg-364684/ once daily viagra side effects Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. viagra generic online pharmacy Review content assessed as up-to-date: 20 may 2009.