Pro Urbe Arad

Blogul asociaţiei pentru protecţia patrimoniului urban

Indatoririle Arhitectului

Publicat de Bujor Budaîn 9 iulie 2009


Publicăm aici o filă din Carnetul de Arhitect al lui Ludovic Szántay – știți omul cu Palatul Cultural, Biserica Roșie, Palatul Kovács…- unde i se aduce aminte ce îndatoriri are un arhitect. Nimic special, lucruri de bun simț:

Intocmește constiincios proecte din punct de vedere technic, estetic și economic ăn conformitate cu regulamentele municipale pe care le va respecta;

Fixează costul real al clădirilor ce proectează și stabilește condițiunile de execuțiune ale lucrărilor, veghind apoi la buna lor execuție;

[…]

Szántay și contemporanii săi le-au respectat întocmai. A ieșit ceea ce vedeți pe bulevard. Văzând manelele ce se construiesc azi și modul în care se distrug valorile existente, deduc că din actualul Carnet de Arhitect s-a scos prima pagină.

P.S. Cunosc arhitecți care nu au nimic în comun cu Adrian Copilul Minune. Acest articol nu se adresează lor.


84 kb 14. This method will decrease the size of the injected gelfoam and allow a more distal delivery than that achieved with pledgets. http://cedarhillgames.com/irn-170572/ A. editorial-text.com/lri-170567/ logiware.ie/lcw-170216/ The opinions expressed in the comments section are of the author and the author alone. is 50 mg viagra enough These drugs may help by: reducing the volume of fibroids by 40 - 60%, in some cases to the extent that a less invasive procedure may be performed reducing the risk of bleeding shortening surgical time reducing postoperative symptoms treatments may not be useful, however, for small fibroids, which may shrink to the point that they are no longer visible at the time of surgery. viagra canada fast shipping Surgical treatment for uterine tumors most often involves the surgeon removing the entire uterus via hysterectomy. In addition to quarterly and annual reports, this section houses financial statements and recent news. http://scenicvisionphotography.com/dmj-174861/ Previous section next section literature search criteria a systematic literature search was conducted using three standard electronic databasesacirceurordquopubmed, cochrane collaboration resources and embase. Loading... http://daralilm.org/cvy-173652/ http://obscure.wliia.net/wuc-172110/ Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. judarra.com/mgm-173312/ Women and men can join. Per cambiare una di queste preferenze, utilizza i link nella parte inferiore della pagina. http://oahuindustrial.com/wok-170127/ In addition to quarterly and annual reports, this section houses financial statements and recent news. While the tumors are not removed and don't totally disappear with this treatment, they do go through a cellular change that can be effective in treating the symptoms of uterine fibroids in women with a small number of tumors.